Farm workers required in Canada on an urgent basis. Canada not only owns large farms but also offers jobs in different categories on a large scale. These jobs are announced for a qualified or non-qualified people too, that’s the reason that people from different countries to Canada while applying these jobs for their batter future in aboard. The discussed job is the same as mentioned above and the people, who are legally allowed to work in Canada, can apply for these jobs.
- Philip Warkentin
Job title (General Farm Workers):
- General farm worker (vacancies 10)
- Nationality not specified in the job ad, anyone can apply for this job.
Qualification & Experience:
No degree/certificate and diploma is required for this job.
Any person belongs to any country is eligible for this job if he is legally allowed to work in Canada.
The persons are required to work in as cultivate and irrigate/harvest and plant crops. Examine produce to quality and need to prepare for the market.
- $14 hourly for 40 to 65 hours per week described by the company
The following documents will be required.
- CV to apply for this mentioned job
- You can attach any certificate or experience related to this job
- Candidates must have original CNIC and passport in a valid condition
Mentioned facilities are provided to selected candidates as usual.
- Free medical insurance
- Free accommodation
- Free food
- Other facilities will be applied according to Canadian labor law
Who can apply?
The only male can apply.
How to apply:
The person who is legally allowed to work in Canada, have to apply by mail at the mentioned address.
Address: 1411 Mersea Road 6 Wheatley, ON N0P 2P0
We are not directly or indirectly involved or responsible in this job advertized by Canada, we just share these jobs to our audience for their convenience.