About This App
Secretly takes a photo when someone tries to unlock
Lockwatch is a clever little app that secretly takes a
photo using the front camera when someone tries to
unlock your phone with the wrong code.
The picture of the intruder is then emailed to you
along with their GPS Iocation without them knowing.
The app has already proven to catch hundreds of
thieves around the world, and has helped recover
hundreds of lost phones successfully
- Takes a secret photo using the front camera when
someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong
- Sends you an email with the photo, GPS
co-ordinates, and a map.
- Completely silent and invisible. The thief won’t
know they’re being recorded.
- Very small app (less than 1 MB) and no battery
drain. It only runs when the wrong unlock code is
- Each unlock attempt must be at least 4 digits or dots
otherwise it will not register as an attempt. Wait at
least 10 seconds before entering the correct code
otherwise Lockwatch will discard the email.
OPTIONAL PREMIUM FEATURES
- All of these additional features are available when
you upgrade to Lockwatch Premium in the app. This
costs about $4 USD but you only need to purchase
- Detect SIM card changes – Lockwatch will email
you if someone inserts a new SIM card in your
phone. It will even include the SIM phone number
and subscriber ID in the email (if possible).
- Send email when powered on- If the thief turns
your phone off and turns it back on when they are
home, you will be notified of their location.
- Take multiple photos- Instead of just one photo,
Lockwatch will take three photos about one second
apart. This improves your chances of getting a good
image of the thief.
- Record sound clip – Lockwatch will record a 20
second audio clip using the phone’s microphone. It
does this whilst it is taking photos and getting the