Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP)has announced 95 jobs of complaince monitors. The Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) Jobs 2020 for 90+ Compliance Monitors CTS Application Form Download Latest published in Express Newspaper on 12 Feb 2020 & Last Date to Apply is 26 Feb 2020.
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) intends to hire the Compliance Monitors for its Waseela-e-Taleem (WeT) on fixed salary of Rs.40000/- per month (all-inclusive) for the collection of attendance compliance data on quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools, purely on contract basis for a period of one year. Detailed TORs can be downloaded from www.bisp.gov.pk.
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) Jobs 2020 for 95+ Wasela-e-Taleem Compliance Monitors CTS Application Form Download Latest
BISP Vacancies / Positions:
- 95 Compalince Monitor
Compliance Monitor Vacancies: 95
Max. Age Limit: 30 years
Posting: Punjab (33) Sindh (27) Jhang 11 Jacobabad 5 Rajanpur 7 Kashmore 5 Muzaffargarh 15 Tharparkar 11 Umer Kot 6 Khyber Pakhtunkhaw (21) Balochistan (7) D.I. Khan 7 Killa Abdullah 2 Mardan 9 Nasirabad 2 Upper Dir 3 Kohlu 2 Mohmand Agency 2 Sherani 1 And Kashmir (5) 2 Astore Gillgit Baltistan (2) 2 Haveli (Kahuta) Neelum 3
Required Qualification : Minimum 14 years of education in any discipline preferably in Computer Science from HEC recognized university with at-least 01 year experience in data collection, conducting interviews, data collection or data entry.
Experience: Have experience in operating android application • Should possess the LTV licence for the category of motorbike
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview based on their performance in the Screening Test.
- T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
- Candidates in Government Service must resign from their job at the time of joining.
- No Age relaxation will be admissible.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
- Preference will be given to the domicile holder of the relevant District. BISP reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts.
- Candidate to be appointed on contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service.
- Application Forms and online deposit slips are available on Candidate Testing Services (CTS) website www.cts.ora.pk
- Application must be received at the given address not later than fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Candidates Testing Services or BISP will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any other courier service. Candidates are required to send their prescribed application forms for the posts along with online deposit slips (in original) to: Candidates Testing Services, Office No. 6, 2nd floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area, Islamabad, (Ph: 051-2120100-272 www.cts..org.pk
Last Date to Apply: February 26, 2020